Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How to be an Explorer of the World

Tonight I braved the cold weather to buy a book. Okay, I will admit that it's not that odd for me to sail the seven seas for a book (I wouldn't really sail across the sea for a book).
The book is called "How to be an Explorer of the World" by Keri Smith. I'm super excited about it! It's full of suggestions and activities that have you step back and look at the world and then explore it! There are 59 "explorations" and I figured I would blog about them! If you would like to follow along with me I'm sure you could find it at a store and I know they sell them on Amazon!! And if you don't want to buy a book you can just read my opinions on each adventure! But I think it would be fun to blog about what I learn from this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment